It has been said that something as small as a butterfly's wings can ultimately cause a typhoon halfway around the world - Chaos Theory

Thursday, September 16, 2010

It is time for a revival...

Okay, so lets try this again.

Well, we are a little over three months into living in the sweltering heat of Cairns. The tropics suck.

It is 6:41am and Rory has just left for another 2 weeks out at site. My tummy hurts from already missing him.

It gets worse each time, because I get lonelier each time. Making friends in a new City is hard, so much harder the older you are. I don't drink or go to bars or clubs (not that either of those places are any good for making actual friends). Just someone to see a movie with or have a coffee would be nice - my great friends are still back home and I love them to pieces.

I have just been in Brisbane for a few days, was a nice reprieve from the heat and I got to see Mike and Rochelle and Rory got to see his family.

I need a bit more sleep I think, work in a little bit.

No comments: