It has been said that something as small as a butterfly's wings can ultimately cause a typhoon halfway around the world - Chaos Theory

Monday, November 1, 2010

Cunt...

This is a word that I am rather partial to.  I like it because it gets across exactly how I feel about it, it rolls off the tounge rather nice - and it seems to get people up in arms.

But why?

Why in New Zealand is the word CUNT offensive but, so many people find the likes of racism highly amusing - and socially acceptable?

Cunt - the slang word for Vagina.  I am a female, I have a vagina - I do not find CUNT offensive, but many people do - because they believe that when used in context calling someone a CUNT in turn means that a vagina is a bad thing.

Ok, fair call.

But then WHY is it socially acceptable to call someone a Dick, Ballbags, Wanker, Cock etc - all these slang words for Penis are socially acceptable, cause little to no offense and are often laughed at - even though the word CUNT is used in the same way.

Really, is does less justice to the vagina - by keeping it down and saying it is a bad thing - and making light of the Penis and saying it is a good thing.

CUNT, it is so incredibly expressive - there is no beating it around the bush.

Now - for your viewing pleasure -

I brazillian wax poetic so hypothetically...

No comments: