It has been said that something as small as a butterfly's wings can ultimately cause a typhoon halfway around the world - Chaos Theory

Friday, November 5, 2010

Matchstick Eyes...

This week was balls, going to write it off and prentend it never happened.

4 more sleeps until I see Hayley

10 more sleeps until I see Cerise & Shaela

39 sleeps until I see Auckland and my Mummy and all my friends (if I have any left).

I would count the sleeps until Christmas, but I am 25 - Fuck Christmas.

Oh, and Reason #1783 why Australia sucks - they don't do Guy Fawkes.  No fireworks, no fun.  Australia you suck the back end of a Kangaroo.

Totally do not get to see anything pretty like this...



Or even expose myself to the potential burns from these...



No Fireworks, anywhere.

I guess the animals won't be scared.

I feel cheated.

No comments: