It has been said that something as small as a butterfly's wings can ultimately cause a typhoon halfway around the world - Chaos Theory

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Sigh...

The countdown has begun, 3 weeks and counting...

Today has felt like a very sad day and I have been wearing heavy boots.  I had so much fun with Cerise and Shaela last week, it was over all too quickly - but it has also made me realise just how lonely I am over here.

I miss people I never thought I would miss, and do not miss people that I thought I would.

I guess it has shown me the true colours of a number of people in my life since I have been here, it is good and bad.  It makes my heart hurt.

But those people who know who they are, know how excited I am to come and home and see them.

Got the rest of my xmas shopping done today - no more all done - YEY!

Now that I figured out what to get the boy for xmas I now have to figure out what to get him for his Birthday!

Too many bloody Nov - March Birthdays in my life!!

Rory left again this morning, I will only see him once more before we leave for NZ and probably only for a day or two if I am lucky.

Dammit, I just noticed his boots sitting outside.

Shit.

Here are some photos from last week...







Detoxing this week, at least it will keep me busy!!!!

2 comments:

IndiePixie said...

sexy! not long now till pies'n pixies has a hangouts

Kiss Me Kate said...

I know!! I cannot wait!!! This time in 3 weeks I will be at the Airport!!!!